5.22.2008

New Look for SourcePDX


Working with Libby Graf of SourcePDX is just like hanging out with an old friend. It's a good thing too, since you want to feel comfortable with a person who gives massages for a living! Libby is a licensed massage therapist and esthetician with SourcePDX, located at 1306 NW Hoyt Suite 407 in the Pearl District of Portland, OR.

Libby contacted us in search of a new look for her growing business. She wanted something that reflected the softness and calm that she brings to her clients but also modern and not too feminine (since men get massages too, after all!).

Above the logo design we came up with for Libby.

Then we took all three main soft blues, greens and sable browns and created three different business cards for her to use:




1 comment:

Laura said...

Great design...makes me want to get a massage from her :) I enjoy your blog! I've had my own stationary/graphic design home biz for the last few years and just quit my job to stay home with my 4month old son and do more stationary! I'm so excited!