3.18.2008

Crafty tees

With all of the identity work we've been doing lately, I've been feeling the itch to get back to my crafty, handmade roots. Thankfully, we have two kids that are always easy inspiration and opportunity for craftiness!


I've been a tad obsessed about making our daughter's first birthday shirt. I have no idea why, but the pull - nay, the need - to make her a super cute original design was boiling over in me. I lavished my brief time in a gorgeous little fabric boutique in NE Portland, and let my daughter pick out the fabric (i.e. choosing the fabric she grabbed and placed in her mouth; luckily she has great taste!). Here are the final results:

copyright 2008 Urban Bliss LLC

Super girly, right? Well, that's our daughter. More girly at almost age on than we could have ever imagined.

While this shirt was being completed, I dashed up two more designs:
copyright 2008 Urban Bliss LLC
copyright 2008 Urban Bliss LLC

These were so much fun to design! As you can see, I've carried over our lollipop tree design from our new logo to the tees. We'll be selling limited edition tees on our Etsy site in the future. If you are interested in buying one from us sooner, please email me for more info.

No comments: